Contract Laboratory has received the following Analytical Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party Analytical Laboratories to perform their Analytical Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a Analytical laboratory that would like more information on these Analytical projects, please visit our registration page or call toll us free 1-855-377-6821.
MULTIPLE LABORATORIES NEEDED Company needs multiple labs participate in a collaborative study on ethanol in kombucha using a GC-FID method with headspace sampling. We will send a total of 10 samples for a total of 15 analytical runs. Samples will be sent in mid-late September.
Participation counts towards ISO 17025 requirements, and names of participants will be published upon lab permission in trade media and as part of any resulting publications.
Pharmaceutical bioanalytical laboratory needed for Large Volume Parenteral (LVP) assay, related substances, degradation and impurity profile of amino acid infusion 7%, 8% & 10% by validated HPLC/ UHPLC test method.
Technical Requirements include:
- Sharpen peaks individually
- Good resolution between the peaks (at least 2)
- Acceptable theoretical plates (More than 2000)
- Constant retention time for each analysis
LONG-TERM TESTING Bioscience company needs bioanalytical laboratory for raw material, in-process, and final product MAT or cell-based endotoxins testing with assays that are not based on the LAL or rProtein C methods for endotoxin detection. The liquid formulation of both proteins and polymers. We would need to have endotoxin testing performed with a MAT or cell-based assay, since we already know that protein interferes with the LAL and rProteinC methods.
Analytical chemistry laboratory needed for analysis of cold pressed castor oil for the following parameters:
Saponification value (mgKOH/gm)
Water content/ moisture
Specific Gravity (25C)
Acid Value (mgKOH/gm)
Iodine Value (mgKOH/gm)
FDA GLP bioanalytical laboratory needed for bioanalysis of bovine IgA content of spray-dried bovine plasma, whey protein, and animal feed (containing bovine plasma/whey protein) by HPLC chromatography. The samples would consisting of 1 plasma sample, 3 whey samples, and 3 animal feeds.
Biosciences company needs bioanalytical laboratory for in-vitro anti-biofilm activity testing by Minimal Biofilm Eradication Concentration (MBEC) assays using peg lid containing biofilm plates on aqueous samples. Biofilm producing bacteria of interest are: initially - staph aureus, with others to follow.
Bioanalytical laboratory needed that can analyse the substance identity of two different enzymes for the purpose of the European REACH Regulation. The following characteristics should be analysed:
-Composition of the substance (purity, impurities, stabilizing agent, inhibitors or other additives*) Example for typical constituents, Additives, Impurities:
-Enzyme, e.g. Amylase, - alpha-amylase (active enzyme protein)
-Protein as a constituent of enzyme deriving from the fermentation or extraction process
- Carbohydrates constituent of enzyme deriving from the fermentation or extraction process
- Inorganic salts as a constituent of enzyme deriving from the fermentation or extraction process
- Lipids as a constituent of enzyme deriving from the fermentation or extraction process
-Spectral or chromatographic (HPLC, GC) fingerprints showing characteristic peak distribution pattern.
-methods of detection and determination
=State, solubility, pH, form, colour (Reference to standards Colour index), odour
-Function, activity (Biological property measurements): Catalytic activity for enzymes, Must include substrate and conditions.
Large ingredient supplier needs analytical chemistry laboratory to perform assay on Xanthan Gum on the dried basis with expected results not less than 4.2% and not more than 5.4% of carbon dioxide (CO2),corresponding to between 91.0% and 117.0% respectively of Xanthan Gum.
Bioanalytical laboratory needed to conduct 3 studies as part of food clinical trials including:
1- Study of the changes in faecal bacteria populations using 16SrRNA probes labelled with Cy3 for specific bacterial groups or the nucleic acid stain DAPI for total bacterial counts. The bacterial groups selected for enumeration will be Bifidobacterium spp., Bacteroides/Prevotella spp., Lactobacillus/Enterococcus spp., Clostridiumcoccoides- Eubacterium rectale group, Clostridium histolyticum group, and Atopobium cluster including most Coriobacteriaceae species, using the specific probes Bif164, Bac303, Lab158, Erec482, His150, and Ato291, respectively
2. Fluorescence insitu Hybridisation (FISH), as described by Rycroft et al. (2001) and Daims et al. (2005). Briefly, faecal samples (375?l) fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde (pH7.2) overnight at 4?C were then centrifuged at 1500 ×g for 5 min, washed twice with phosphate buffer saline (PBS0.1M,pH7.0), re-suspended in a mixture of PBS/99% ethanol (1:1v/v) and stored at ?20?C for up to 3 months. For the hybridisations, 20?l of each sample was pipetted onto Teflon-and poly-l-lysine-coated, six-well (10mm diameter each) slides. Slides were dried at 46C for 15 min and then submerged in a series of ethanol solutions (50, 80, and 96%, 3 min each). This process was used for all samples, except those where the Lab 158 probe was used. Sample slides probed with Lab 158 were subjected to an additional step with 50 ?l of lysozyme (1mg/mL in 100mM Tris-HCl, pH8.0) at 37?C for 15 min prior to being submerged in the ethanol solutions. A probe/hybridization buffer mixture (5 ?l of a 50ngstock of probe plus 45 l of hybridization buffer) was applied to the surface of each well. Hybridisations were performed for 4 hour in an ISO20 oven (Grant Boekel). Slides were stored in the dark at 4?C (for a maximum of 3 days) until cells were counted. Slides were enumerated using a Nikon E400 Eclipse microscope fitted with an EPI-fluorescence attachment, 15 randomized views were counted for each sample.
3. Plasma propionate
LONG-TERM TESTING FDA GMP bioanalytical laboratory needed for developing and validating bioassays in bulk substance high-titer antibody biologics (PPM sensitivity) including bioanalysis for antifoam residuals and an
assay for Pluronic F68 excipient level (quantitative). Osmolality by vapor pressure.
Food analytical chemistry laboratory needed for kombucha testing for alcohol content per distillation-specific gravity method using a densitometer instead of a pycnometer. Testing needed to determine whether the alcohol content reaches or exceeds 0.5 percent ABV at any time during production, during bottling, or after bottling.
FDA GMP pharmaceutical analytical chemistry laboratory needed for mass spectrometric identification analysis of our reference standards. A high resolution MS (e.g. Orbitrap instrument, Time-Of-Flight instrument) is required in order to extract an exact mass of analyzed substance and identify the molecular formula from raw data.
LONG-TERM TESTING Large pharmaceutical company needs analytical chemistry laboratory for weekly testing of four different compound lots: a water wash, a PBS wash, an IPA wash and a Hexane wash.
Water wash - Tetramethylendiamine, acrylic acid, polyethylene glycol, methylenebisacrylamide and acrylamide.
PBS wash - dyes (red, blue, yellow, orange and black), aminoethyl methacrylate, bisacrylamide and glycerol methacrylate, PEG 10K, SPAN80, Hexane, IPA, tetramethylendiamine.
Hexane wash - Hexadecane and SPAN 80
IPA wash - Hexadecane
***Requester has specified that responses be submitted with quote.
ISO accredited food laboratory needed for analytical chemistry testing of specialty ice cream for
- anti-oxidants synergists:
- Citric acid
- Sodium dehydrated citrate
- Trisodium citrate
- Isopropyl citrates
- Citric and fatty acid esters of glycerol
- Halphen test
- Baudouin test
- Gamma Oryzanol test
- Delta avenasterol
- Total sterols mg/kg