Contract Laboratory has received the following Environmental Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party Environmental Laboratories to perform their Environmental Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a Environmental laboratory that would like more information on these Environmental projects, please visit our registration page or call toll us free 1-855-377-6821.
Environmental laboratory needed for ground water matrix testing including for Isotopes of Ra226, Ra 228, O18, H2, N15, O18, Sr87, Sr86, CFC11, CFC12, CFC113, SF6, H3, C14, C13, C12, Krypton-85, Delta S-32, Delta S-34, Noble gases In water, and Dissolved atmospheric gases(N2,O2,CH4,Ar,4He)
Environmental toxicology laboratory needed for aquatic toxicology studies for OECD eco-friendly evaluation of engineering component washing media as per OECD, Guidelines for the Testing of Chemicals:
OECD 201, Freshwater Alga and Cyanobacteria, Growth Inhibition Test
OECD 202, Daphnia sp. Acute Immobilisation Test
OECD 203, Fish, Acute Toxicity Test
Construction laboratory needed for environmental simulation / accelerated weathering testing of Exterior Grade High Pressure Laminates HPL as per EN-438 part-6, Decorative high-pressure laminates (HPL) sheets based on thermosetting resins. Classification and specifications for exterior-grade compact laminates of thickness 2mm and greater
Environmental toxicology laboratory needed for OECD testing to classify water soluble, anhydrous PAG lubricant hydraulic oil as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL) according to 4 OECD standards: OECD 301F Ready Biodegradability
OECD 201 Freshwater Alga and Cyanobacteria, Growth Inhibition Test
OECD 202 Daphnia sp. Acute Immobilisation Test
OECD 117 Partition Coefficient (n-octanol/water), HPLC Method
Environmental microbiology laboratory needed for microbial analysis of soil samples for the following analyses:
Hetrotrophic Plate Count (HPC) bacteria, total coliforms, fecal coliforms, Enterococci, fecal strep, Salmonella, E. coli, Legionella, Amoeba (Naegleria fowleri), Helminth ova, parasites, (Cryptosporidium and Giardia), coliphages, and enteric viruses (enteroviruses).
Environmental laboratory needed for EPA sludge TCLP leachability testing by EPA 1311 of a sludge sample and chemical analysis of the following compounds:
Heptachlor + Heptachlor epoxide
Methyl Ethyl Ketone
2,4,5 TP (Silvex)
LONG-TERM TESTING Large UK consulting firm needs geological laboratory for monthly geotechnical soil tests including: sulphate reducing bacteria/reduction/oxidation potential/pH (corrosivity test), electrical resistivity, XRD test, resonant column, cyclic shear strength under combined average and cyclic loads for triaxial and direct simple shear (DSS) stress paths, creep data to define loss of strength under sustained load, remoulded soil consolidation characteristic (compressibility and permeability), reconsolidated remoulded soil strength characteristics, and thixotropy.
UK geology laboratory needed for clay testing for suitability for end uses as clay bricks, tiles, ceramics etc. Scope of testing to include:
An initial gradient firing on each borehole material (10 samples) to determine the firing temperature / colour related to each clay test piece after first milling to a suitable particle size range for clay brick manufacture.
Stage 2 work scope
The following tests will be carried out on the sample as received borehole material (10 samples):
· Particle size distribution - to be determined using both the sedigraph and dry sieving method, to cover the full size range of particles from millimetres to microns. The results would be collated to provide a full particle size distribution.
· XRF Analysis (with Loss on Ignition) - to be carried out to determine the bulk inorganic composition of the following 19 elemental oxides: SiO2, TiO2, CaO, MgO, K2O, Na2O, P2O5, Cr2O3, Mn3O4, ZrO2, HfO2, Al2O3, Fe2, PbO, ZnO, BaO, SrO, SnO2, CuO and SO3 (SO3 reported as remaining after loss on ignition fusion and is not for an accurate SO3 figure).
· Soluble Sulphate using Ion Chromatography on water soluble extract from each borehole.
· Total Carbon & Total Sulphur using the Leco total combustion technique to determine the percentage total sulphur and total carbon of each borehole material.
Stage 3 work scope
The following processing to take place on each borehole material to prepare fired specimens (5 samples selected after stage 2):
· Dried and Fired Shrinkages on five (5) appropriate prepared clay samples: to be tested for each borehole material to determine both the dried shrinkage from green state to after drying at 110 C, and shrinkage from being dried at 110 C to fully fired specimens. The firing temperature will be confirmed for each borehole material after the initial gradient firing.
· Water Absorption - on five (5) appropriate prepared clay samples: to be tested for each fired borehole material
· Summary Report - Summarizing all data with conclusions on the best materials for brick making, referencing typical brick properties.
· Fired samples retained to use as reference samples
Environmental laboratory needed for radioactivity testing of soil
a. Gamma Spectrometry (direct measurement) - product must emit less ionising radiation than the global median for soils, namely:
CK < 400 Bq / kg;
CRa < 35 Bq / kg; and
CTh < 30 Bq / kg.
b. Chemical Composition (indirect measurement) - the finished product must not contain more than:
U8 mg /kg;
Th15 mg /kg;
K5% by mass.
EPA environmental microbiology laboratory needed for GLP disinfectant efficacy studies of antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal agent per OCSPP 810.2200 disinfectants for use on hard surfaces; Protocol 01-1A for self-sanitizing activity of dried chemical residues on hard, non-porous surfaces.