Contract Laboratory has received the following Engineering Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party Engineering Laboratories to perform their Engineering Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a Engineering laboratory that would like more information on these Engineering projects, please visit our registration page or call toll us free 1-855-377-6821.
Environmental toxicology laboratory needed for aquatic toxicology studies for OECD eco-friendly evaluation of engineering component washing media as per OECD, Guidelines for the Testing of Chemicals:
OECD 201, Freshwater Alga and Cyanobacteria, Growth Inhibition Test
OECD 202, Daphnia sp. Acute Immobilisation Test
OECD 203, Fish, Acute Toxicity Test
Independent laboratory needed for testing automotive seals to Nissan Engineering Standard: [O] Jeans rubbing durability test 76921NDS10 . This includes the following procedure:
10000 cycles of rubbing by cotton canvas No.6 (220 mm x 60 mm) JIS L 3102.
One cycle consist of 4 process:
Process 1: compression of hollow portion (3 kg load),
Process 2:slide (100 mm/sec),
Process 3: rise,
Process 4: return.
Oncology Preclinical Contract Research Organizations CRO needed for in vivo studies of primary or metastatic hepatic / liver cancer using VX2 rabbit and/or Walker 256 rat/mouse orthotopic models. CRO must allow drug payload to be delivered by an external magnetic set up, steered by an MD/bioengineering member of our team.
Engineering company needs materials laboratory for environmental simulations testing of GRP (Glass-Fibre Reinforced Plastic) ground anchor for UV stability testing in accordance with ES ISO 4892-2 , performance at elevated temperatures is in accordance with ACI440.3R-04 Section B.6 Accelerated test method for alkali resistance of GRP bars, and suitability, Durability,
Environmental simulation laboratory needed for UV weathering testing on equipment in compliance with IEC 60068-2-5:2010 Test Sa: Simulated solar radiation at ground level and guidance for solar radiation testing, with test parameters according to:
- Test procedure: C
- Test temperature: 40 °C
- Test duration: 240 h
- IP69K rating (DIN 40050-9 standard extending the IEC 60529)
- ENV 008C chemical testing
Electrical laboratory needed for ASTM & IEC Testing of ground enhancing compound to IEC 62561 Lightning protection system components
1. Leaching test - Based on EN12457 - 2 Part 2 and EN - 12506
2. Sulfur test - Based on ISO 4689-3 : 2004
3. Determination of resistivity : ASTM G57-06
4. Corrosion test - Based on LPR method (Linear Polarization Resistance Method)
Materials laboratory needed for screw DIN Testing: 1) Screw Type: DIN7500 PE M3X8
Properties Class: 8.8
Surface protection: DIN EN ISO9227-NSS 360h
Cleanliness requirement: TV-02023-EN SKII (166mm2)
2) Screw type: DIN7500 PE M4X10
Properties Class: 8.8
Surface protection: DIN EN ISO9227-NSS 360h
Lock washer type: DIN128A M4
Lock washer material: A2
Cleanliness requirement: TV-02023-EN SKII (356mm2)
Large company needs Optical Properties of 1 cm lenses tested for the following: Transmittance, Comatic Aberration, Veiling Glare Index, Lens Flare, Ghost, Halo (ISO 9358-1994), Lateral Chromatic Aberration, Longitudinal Chromatic Aberration and Reflection Ratio. Vibration and mechanical shock testing plus abrasion and high pressure water spray testing.
Large aerospace company needs laboratory for SAE fuel system testing to 3 SAE Standards: SAE J2260, Non-metallic Fuel System Tubing with One or More Layers, SAE J2044 Quick Connect Coupling Specification for Liquid Fuel and Vapor/Emissions Systems and SAE J2045, Performance Requirements for Fuel System Tubing Assemblies
Laboratory needed for multiple tests on Oil Cooling System including crash, vibration, contamination, fire, oil leakage, thermal cycling, etc:
1. Temperature & latitude test as per DO 160 Section 4 Category -B3.
2. Temperature Variation test as per DO 160 D Section 5 Category-A.
3. Fluid Suceptability test as per DO 160 D Section 11 Category-F.
4. Humidity test as per DO 160 D Section 6 Category-C.
5. Fungus test as per DO 160 D Section 13 Category-F.
6. Salt Spray test as per DO 160 D Section 14 Category-S.
7. Water Proofness test as per DO 160 D Section 10 Category-S.
8. Icing test as per DO 160 D Section 24.
9. Operation shocks & crash safety test as per DO 160 D Section 7 Helicopter Category.
10. Constant Acceleration test test as per MIL-STD-810 Method 513.5.
11. Vibration test as per DO 160 D Section 8 Category-R.
12. Fire test as per ISO 2685.
13. Contamination Test as per CS-E-840.
14. Fire test as per ISO 2685.
First 5 minutes testing with air / oil flow simulating engine
running at minimum power rating (condition to be defined )
followed by 10 minutes with no air / oil flow (engine stop
condition) there shall be no oil spillage throughout the test
15. Contamination Test as per CS-E-840.
16. Fungus test as per DO 160 D Section 13 Category-F.
Test Condition :-
This test to be carried out in test chamber where air
temperature 30±1°C and relative humidity _85%. During the
test, OCS shall not be operating.
17. Image 1 for Performance test.
18. Image 2 for pressure drop test.
19. Proof Pressure Test :-
Test conditions : P= 450 kPa,
Temperature Of Oil = 293 ± 10 K (20°C ± 10°C)
20. Ultimate Pressure Test :-
The Oil/ Air Cooler shall be subjected to an Ultimate Pressure
Test in accordance with para 4.3.5.
Test conditions : P = 520 kPa, Temperature Of Oil = 293 ± 10 K
Oil leakage shall be measured and recorded.
21. Cycle Test ( Fatigue) :-
The Oil / Air Cooler shall be subjected to a Pressure Cyclic Test in accordance with the requirements of this specification.
Test conditions : T oil = 393 ± 5 K
Pressure Proof = 0 and 450 kPa
Number of cycles : 100 000
22. Thermal Cycling Test :-
The Unit shall be designed to withstand 10000 thermal cycles at an ambient temperature of
130°C, cooling air temperature of 15°C and Oil temperature as define
Analytical chemistry laboratory needed for reverse engineering and formulation of a product chemical solution:
1. What is in the solution (I know canola oil is in it but not sure what else)
2. Ratios of all the components so I can mix it myself
3. Currently the product is eco-friendly and made to biodegrade after 30 days, I want to make it last years while still being as environmentally friendly as possible (find an additive that will do this and how much to add in the solution to make it work)
4. How I can make it myself (ex: temperatures it needs be at and how long to mix for)