Contract Laboratory has received the following toxicology Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party toxicology Laboratories to perform their toxicology Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a toxicology laboratory that would like more information on these toxicology projects, please visit our registration page or call toll us free 1-855-377-6821.
Test Request 17-01708
GLP Toxicology Laboratory needed for Regulation 1107 compliant OECD toxicity testing on a botanical extract active substance:
- OECD 402: Acute dermal toxicity.
- OECD 436: Acute inhalation toxicity.
- OECD 487: In vitro micronucleus test.
- OPPTS 870.3100: 90 day oral toxicity.
- OECD 301 F: biodegradability.
- OCSPP 850.2100: Acute oral toxicity to birds
- OCSPP 850.2200: Short term dietary toxicity on birds.
- OECD 245: Chronic toxicity on bees.
- OECD: bee larvae brood study EU guidelines.
- IOBC 2010: Aphidius Rhopalosophi
- IOBC 2000: Typhlodromus pyri, Chrysoperla and
- OECD 222: Earthworm sublethal effects
- OECD 232: Folsomia candida
- OECD 226: Hypoaspis aculeifer
- OECD 208/OCSPP 850.4100: Plant Seedling emergence
- OECD 227/OCSPP 850.4150: Plant vegetative vigour
Test Request 17-01577
Agriculture biotechnology company needs EPA GLP environmental toxicology laboratory for 4 ecotoxicology studies for a botanical active substance under EU requirements:
- Biodegradable test (OECD 301)
- Chronic toxicity study on bees
- Bee larvae brood study
- Typhlodromus piry, Aphidius rophalosiphi, Chrysoperla carnea, Coccinela sectempunctata.
We would really appreciate a quotation for these four tests.
Test Request 17-01332
Toxicology laboratory needed for several in-vivo and in-vitro FDA and OECD toxicological studies for botanical ingredient including:
-14 days toxicity study as per FDA and OECD
-28 days tox study as per FDA and OECD
-90 days to study as per FDA and OECD
-CHROMOSOME Abbreation Test
-In vivo erythrocyte micronucleus test
Test Request 17-01262
Environmental toxicology laboratory needed for aquatic toxicology studies for OECD eco-friendly evaluation of engineering component washing media as per OECD, Guidelines for the Testing of Chemicals:
OECD 201, Freshwater Alga and Cyanobacteria, Growth Inhibition Test
OECD 202, Daphnia sp. Acute Immobilisation Test
OECD 203, Fish, Acute Toxicity Test
Test Request 17-01157
Environmental toxicology laboratory needed for OECD testing to classify water soluble, anhydrous PAG lubricant hydraulic oil as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL) according to 4 OECD standards: OECD 301F Ready Biodegradability
OECD 201 Freshwater Alga and Cyanobacteria, Growth Inhibition Test
OECD 202 Daphnia sp. Acute Immobilisation Test
OECD 117 Partition Coefficient (n-octanol/water), HPLC Method
Test Request 17-00846
Chemical toxicology laboratory needed for two in vivo OECD toxicity studies of consumer air deodorizer and disinfectant supplied in Tyvek pouch. Studies must be performed to OECD 403 Acute Inhalation Toxicity of Chemicals
in rodent models and OECD 402 Acute Dermal Toxicity of Chemicals in rodent models. Studies are being performed to support changes to the DOT 6.1 classification under transportation restrictions.
Test Request 17-00804
Veterinary toxicology laboratory needed for in vivo (canine) ingestion toxicity, oral toxicity, acute dermal toxicity, and dermal irritation studies on OTC topical treatment for canine atopic dermatitis. Ingestion / oral toxicity is of concern due to potential for the animal to ingest the product after application.
Test Request 17-00762
Test Request 17-00466