API Colloid Particle Characterization Analyses
Pharmaceutical Laboratory needed for the following Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API analyses 1. Colloid particles characterization
- Z-average particle size. Expected particle size - 5-35 nm, perhaps more - up to 100 nm. Method - dynamic light scattering(DLS), preferably multi-angle dynamic light scattering with non-invasive back-scatter(MADLS with NIBS).
- Polydispersity Index(PDI).
- Zeta Potential. Method - electrophoretic light scattering(ELS).
2. Crystal structure characterization
- Powder X-ray diffraction.
3. Fe(II) contents determination
- Polarographic method in accordance with instructions from DMF.
1. These tests can be run on ZetaSizer range by Malvern Panalytical. Quartz cuvettes should be used for size characterization to avoid interference of plastic cuvettes with the intensity of the light scattered from the iron sucrose particles.
2. Diffractograms pinned to DMF will be available for comparison. We are interested in similarity assessment.
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Contract Laboratory can help you with all your Pharmaceuticals testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs including:
Need Pharmaceuticals Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Pharmaceuticals request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
$12,000 BUDGET APPROVED North America Pharmaceutical Contract Analytical Laboratory needed for pharmaceutical drug compo... view
Life Sciences Company needs Laboratory for flash point and melting point testing of a 100-fold dilute solution of pyrrol... view