Pharmaceutical Laboratory needed for the following Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API analyses 1. Colloid particles characterization
- Z-average particle size. Expected particle size - 5-35 nm, perhaps more - up to 100 nm. Method - dynamic light scattering(DLS), preferably multi-angle dynamic light scattering with non-invasive back-scatter(MADLS with NIBS).
- Polydispersity Index(PDI).
- Zeta Potential. Method - electrophoretic light scattering(ELS).
2. Crystal structure characterization
- Powder X-ray diffraction.
3. Fe(II) contents determination
- Polarographic method in accordance with instructions from DMF.
1. These tests can be run on ZetaSizer range by Malvern Panalytical. Quartz cuvettes should be used for size characterization to avoid interference of plastic cuvettes with the intensity of the light scattered from the iron sucrose particles.
2. Diffractograms pinned to DMF will be available for comparison. We are interested in similarity assessment.
Other Pharmaceuticals testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs include :
Need Pharmaceuticals Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Pharmaceuticals request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
FDA GMP Pharmaceutical Laboratory needed for silver hydrogen peroxide testing of the following: silver content - 0.01%... view
Pharmaceutical Preclinical Contract Research Organization needed for Molecule R & D Study in-vitro assays on ACE2 recep... view