Toxicology Laboratory needed for several in-vivo and in-vitro toxicity studies to support REACH registration including:
- In vitro skin corrosion (OECD 431)
- Eye corrosion (OECD 437)
- Skin sensitization (OECD 406)
- In vitro gene mutation study (Ames test) (OECD 471)
- In vitro cytogenicity study in mammalian cells (MNT) (OECD 473)
- In vitro gene mut. study in mammal. cells (MLA) (OECD 476)
- Acute toxicity, oral route (rats) (OECD 423)
- Acute toxicity, dermal route (rats) (OECD 402)
- Short-term repeated dose toxicity: 28 days, oral (rats) (OECD 407)
- Activated sludge respiration inhibition testing (OECD 209)
- Ready biodegradability (OECD 301)
- Algae (OECD 201)
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Contract Laboratory can help you with all your Fine Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs including:
Need Fine Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Fine Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.