Contract Laboratory is the first and leading platform for expediting laboratory testing and scientific research. Find, compare and communicate with Laboratories and Lab Suppliers. Quickly and easily.
Acoustics proficiency tests for accreditation
ISO 17025 Materials Laboratory needed acoustics proficiency testing to the following ISO Standards:
(1) ISO 354 Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room
(2) ISO 10534:2 Determination of sound absorption coefficient and impedance in impedance tubes
(3) ISO 10140-2Laboratory measurement of sound insulation of building elements ? air born sound insulation
(4) ISO 10140-3 Laboratory measurement of sound insulation of building elements ?Impact sound insulation
(5) ISO 10848-2Laboratory measurement of the flanking transmission of airborne and impact sound between
(6) ISO 3741 Determination of sound power levels and sound energy levels of noise sources
(7) ISO 7235 Procedures for ducted silencers and air-terminal units -- Insertion loss, flow noise and total pressure
(8) ISO 5135 Determination of sound power levels of noise from air-terminal devices, air-terminal units,
dampers and valves by measurement in a reverberation room
(9) ISO 10816-3 Mechanical vibration -- Evaluation of machine vibration by measurements on nonrotating parts
-- Part 3
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Contract Laboratory can help you with all your Construction and Building testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs including:
Need Construction and Building Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Construction and Building request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Europe Construction Materials Laboratory needed for certification testing of a new ecological insulation product (Therma... view