Save time and money searching! Find a Lab for all your laboratory testing and scientific research.
Gain new business by registering your laboratory.
Call us 24/7 1-855-377-6821 or send us an email.
Contract Laboratory needed for experiment is evaluate the impact resistance of an Aluminum Knuckle Steer Arms at negative 40° C.
1. Mount Knuckle through hub mounting face so that the steer arms are facing down
2. Install ball stud into steer arms and torque to 100 N-m.
3. Chill knuckles to negative 40° C for impact
4. Position so that the impact load will strike at the center of ball stud ball.
5. Test 3 of each steer arm at the 2 impact loads provided below (Height and Mass selected should represent the provided load condition).
6. Acceptance criteria is no fracture
Total combination should reflect 12 knuckles each:
Load 1: 7,500 lbf
Load 2: 13,000 lbf
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Need Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
USA Based Laboratory Consultant needed to set-up a Mineral and Agriculture Testing Laboratory. view
Personal lubricant company needs FDA GMP Laboratory for condom compatibility testing (Burst & Tensile) required for FDA... view