Contract Laboratory needed for experiment is evaluate the impact resistance of an Aluminum Knuckle Steer Arms at negative 40° C.
1. Mount Knuckle through hub mounting face so that the steer arms are facing down
2. Install ball stud into steer arms and torque to 100 N-m.
3. Chill knuckles to negative 40° C for impact
4. Position so that the impact load will strike at the center of ball stud ball.
5. Test 3 of each steer arm at the 2 impact loads provided below (Height and Mass selected should represent the provided load condition).
6. Acceptance criteria is no fracture
Total combination should reflect 12 knuckles each:
Load 1: 7,500 lbf
Load 2: 13,000 lbf
Need Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Asia Contract Laboratory needed for air purifier testing to one of the following 3 Test Standards: 1. JEM Japan 2. AH... view
Organization looking to purchase the following for their laboratory ;01 X VIRAL LOAD MACHINE C/W MONITOR/PRINTER/REAGENT... view