Save time and money searching! Find a Lab for all your laboratory testing and scientific research.
Gain new business by registering your laboratory.
Call us 24/7 1-855-377-6821 or send us an email.
InSymbiosis have strong experience in both discovery biology and chemistry. Utilizing a gene family approach, InSymbiosis can design, plan and execute parts or all of a client's discovery program. Our key expertise is in but not restricted to the following target families:
* G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) * Receptor tyrosine kinases * Kinases * Phosphatases * Hydrolases * Ion channels * Proteases
* Oral, intravenous, intraperitoneal, intramuscular, intravenous infusion, subcutaneous and dermal routes of administration * Acute, subchronic, chronic, and carcinogenicity studies * Multiple species
* Intravenous and subcutaneous infusion (bolus, intermittent and continuous) * Multiple species * Validated studies durations of up to 12 months
* Specialized inhalation methodologies * Acute, subchronic, chronic and carcinogenicity studies * Multiple species
* In vitro bacterial reverse mutation test * In vitro mammalian cytogenetic test * In vitro mammalian erythrocyte micronucleus assay * In vitro mouse lymphoma TK assay
* Central nervous system (CNS) studies in rodents and non-rodents (Functional Observational Battery or Modified Irwin Screen) * Respiratory evaluations in rodents and non-rodents * Cardiovascular studies in conscious, unrestrained naïve or non-naïve animals
Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology
Phase 1 Clinical Studies
InSymbiosis offer a variety of services to conduct and support Phase I clinical studies:
* Access to multiple Phase I units in Canada * Identify optimal Phase I unit for Client * Perform Phase I and bioequivalence studies * Provide program management and protocol design services * Interact with regulatory authority for study approval * Provide analytical and bioanalytical services including method development, method transfer and validation * Provide significant study discounts where appropriate
245 Victoria Avenue
Montréal, QC H3Z 2M6 CA