Accredited Laboratory needed for FDA and Prop 65 Testing of Polypropylene
Accredited laboratory needed for FDA and Proposition 65 testing of polypropylene for the following:
1. Determination of n-hexane and DBP content (According to Proposition 65)
2. Overall migration (According to EU10/2011): Polypropylene films
3. Heavy Metals (According to EU 10/2011)
4. Determination of extractables in Hexane / Soluble Xylene Fraction (According to FDA 177.1520)
5. Migration of certain elements (According to EN71-3: Safety of Toys)
The material we need to test is polypropylene.
If you can do these tests, please send us a quotation.
Thank you in advance.
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Contract Laboratory can help you with all your Polymer testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs including:
Need Polymer Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Polymer request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Engineering Company needs Materials Laboratory for UL and IS Flammability Testing of PU FOAM as per UL94-1998,CLAUSE ... view
Contract Test Laboratory needed for (Polymer Film /Granules) of ASTM and ISO Biodegradability analysis(Aerobic & Anaero... view