Physical laboratory needed for DIN Testing of automotive parts to 5.9 Solar Radiation Test as per DIN 75220, D-OUT-F
Test duration 1 cycle = 240 hrs.
Test chamber temp = 42 oC, RH 65 %
Radiatlon intensity 1000 W/m2
5.10 Dust Test
- execution as per ISO 16750-1, resp. ISO 20653
- Preparing of the test samples; without sealing and without producing of testing 1 cycle:
- Swiriing of dust in chamber for 6s
- Dust deposits for 20 min - Total of 20 cycles
- Type of dust: Arizona dust A2
Operation mode 3.2 for 5 min (necessary to specify operating voltage)
- Evaluation - dismounting of sample and check of dust ingress (necessary to specify) - 1 sample tested in 1 load
Need Performance Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Performance request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Materials Laboratory needed t measure the thickness of my 2D nanosheets by AFM. view
MULTIPLE TESTS Large company needs Materials Laboratory for multiple ASTM and AATCC tests on hook & loop velcro product... view