Physical laboratory needed for DIN Testing of automotive parts to 5.9 Solar Radiation Test as per DIN 75220, D-OUT-F
Test duration 1 cycle = 240 hrs.
Test chamber temp = 42 oC, RH 65 %
Radiatlon intensity 1000 W/m2
5.10 Dust Test
- execution as per ISO 16750-1, resp. ISO 20653
- Preparing of the test samples; without sealing and without producing of testing 1 cycle:
- Swiriing of dust in chamber for 6s
- Dust deposits for 20 min - Total of 20 cycles
- Type of dust: Arizona dust A2
Operation mode 3.2 for 5 min (necessary to specify operating voltage)
- Evaluation - dismounting of sample and check of dust ingress (necessary to specify) - 1 sample tested in 1 load
Need Performance Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Performance request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Contract Laboratory needed for certification testing on M12 stainless steel eyebolts including pull testing view
Dietary Supplement ISO 17025 Laboratory needed for ingredients label confirmation for Amazon Certificate of Analysis COA... view