Cellular Adherence Study with HeLA, BAE, SH-SY5Y Cells
Bioanalytical Laboratory needed for Cellular Adherence R&D Study on 2D glass samples with 4 different types of nanotechnology surface coating on 3 different types of cells. .
On each surface, we would like to test 1) cellular adherence to the surface, and 2) cellular proliferation rate. The cell types we want assessed are:
1) HeLa (epithelial) cells
2) BAE-1 (endothelial) cells
3) SH-SY5Y (neuroblast) cells
The 2D glass samples would have a thin surface coating of:
1) Nothing (plain glass control)
2) Proprietary 'adhesive' coating #1 (non-hazardous, non-toxic)
3) Proprietary coating #2 (non-hazardous, non-toxic)
4) Commercial Adhesive coating (control #2)
It is important that testing methods include:
- microscopic imaging (i.e. provide us with images) of each cell type on each of the 4 surfaces outlined above at three different growth time points (light microscopy and/or SEM images)
- cell adhesion assay as outlined in the following provided study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19247616
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Contract Laboratory can help you with all your Life Sciences testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs including:
Need Life Sciences Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Life Sciences request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
FDA GLP genetics laboratory which is able to analyse RNA in France or Europe. view
Food Microbiology Laboratory needed for the following beef microbial analyses: aerobic plate count salmonella e.coli ... view