Contract Laboratory is the first and leading platform for expediting laboratory testing and scientific research. Find, compare and communicate with Laboratories and Lab Suppliers. Quickly and easily.
Materials laboratory needed for ASTM testing for fire extinguisher compliance and safety testing to meet AHRI standards using the following guidelines:
- Purity (according to ASTM D6806)
- Acidity (according to AHRI 2008 Appendix C to 700-2014 Part 1, to be confirmed by the 2BTP producer)
- Water content (according to AHRI 2008 Appendix C to 700-2014 Part 2)
- Nonvolatile residue (according to AHRI 2008 Appendix C to 700-2014 Part 3)
- Suspended matter or sediment (visual inspection during Nonvolatile residual test)
- Presence of Stabilizers (FTIR spectrum analysis to be performed)
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Need Industrial Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Industrial request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Researcher needs Analytical Chemistry Laboratory for chemical analysis of two different batches of chemicals (100 g eac... view
Engineering Company needs Materials Laboratory for UL and IS Flammability Testing of PU FOAM as per UL94-1998,CLAUSE ... view