Medical Device Company needs Materials Laboratory for characterization of a bioactive glass sample according to ASTM F 1538 standard as well as quantitative chemical characterization of the sample ( Sio2, Cao, MgO, P205, and caf2) .
We would like to know if its possible to characterize our product:
- Quantitative chemical composition: (ASTM F1538 - 4.1_ determination of Sio2, Cao, MgO, P205, and caf2)
- Trace elements according to ASTM F1538 - 4.2
- Density (ASTM F1538 - 5.1.1- note 1)
- Surface area (ASTM F1538 - 5.1.5- BET method)
- XRD (ASTM F1538 - 5.1.1- to verify the amorphous structure)
Thanks in advance,
looking forward to hearing from you
Other Glass testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs include :
Need Glass Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Glass request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Materials Laboratory needed for MIL-DTL laminated glass testing for Resolving Power as per MIL-DTL-11352 on a small 8 x ... view
FDA Analytical Laboratory for heavy metal testing for glass dropper bottle. view