Industrial Propellant Testing
Industrial Laboratory needed for propellant testing to industry standard qualifications and certifications including:
1. Thermal stability and JANNAF thermal stability test results
2.Card gap data
3. Impact test data
4. Detonation test results
5. Unconfined burning test results
6. Adiabatic compression test results
7. Critical diameter test data
8. Flashpoint test results 750C (propane flame)
9. Minimum pressure for vapor phase ignition test results
10. Electrostatics tests results (1 gf and 12.5 Joules at 5 kV)
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Contract Laboratory can help you with all your Explosives testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs including:
Need Explosives Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Explosives request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
BUDGET APPROVED / LONG-TERM TESTING Bioanalytical Laboratories needed to provide a few quotes or quote package on small... view
Electrical Laboratory needed for testing indoor splitter under the SCTE standards view