Contract Laboratory is the first and leading platform for expediting laboratory testing and scientific research. Find, compare and communicate with Laboratories and Lab Suppliers. Quickly and easily.
GLP Compliant Laboratory needed for ongoing testing of regenerative drug development (Cell Therapy Hellas)
1. HIV (anti-HIV (I/II), negative <1.0)
2. Human T-Lymphotropic virus I and II
3. Cytomegalovirus (antibodies for cytomegalovirus IgG, negative ,6.0 AU/ml; antibodies for cytomegalovirus IgM, negative 0.9 IV)
4. Epstein-Bar virus (antibodies for Epstein-Barr IgG, negative 0.19 AU/ml; antibodies for Epstein-Barr IgM, negative 0.19 AU/ml; antibodies EBV-NA IgG, negative <0.91)
5. Hepatitis C (antibodies for hepatitis C, negative <1.0)
6. HBV (HBsAg & anti-HBC)
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Contract Laboratory can help you with all your Cell Lines and Cultures testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs including:
Need Cell Lines and Cultures Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Cell Lines and Cultures request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Manufacturing Company needs laboratory for NIST traceable dimensional measurements of custom part that there is only one... view
Well Company needs geology laboratory for composition testing of 10 rock and mineral samples view