Laboratory needed for multiple tests on Oil Cooling System including crash, vibration, contamination, fire, oil leakage, thermal cycling, etc:
1. Temperature & latitude test as per DO 160 Section 4 Category -B3.
2. Temperature Variation test as per DO 160 D Section 5 Category-A.
3. Fluid Suceptability test as per DO 160 D Section 11 Category-F.
4. Humidity test as per DO 160 D Section 6 Category-C.
5. Fungus test as per DO 160 D Section 13 Category-F.
6. Salt Spray test as per DO 160 D Section 14 Category-S.
7. Water Proofness test as per DO 160 D Section 10 Category-S.
8. Icing test as per DO 160 D Section 24.
9. Operation shocks & crash safety test as per DO 160 D Section 7 Helicopter Category.
10. Constant Acceleration test test as per MIL-STD-810 Method 513.5.
11. Vibration test as per DO 160 D Section 8 Category-R.
12. Fire test as per ISO 2685.
13. Contamination Test as per CS-E-840.
14. Fire test as per ISO 2685.
First 5 minutes testing with air / oil flow simulating engine
running at minimum power rating (condition to be defined )
followed by 10 minutes with no air / oil flow (engine stop
condition) there shall be no oil spillage throughout the test
15. Contamination Test as per CS-E-840.
16. Fungus test as per DO 160 D Section 13 Category-F.
Test Condition :-
This test to be carried out in test chamber where air
temperature 30±1°C and relative humidity _85%. During the
test, OCS shall not be operating.
17. Image 1 for Performance test.
18. Image 2 for pressure drop test.
19. Proof Pressure Test :-
Test conditions : P= 450 kPa,
Temperature Of Oil = 293 ± 10 K (20°C ± 10°C)
20. Ultimate Pressure Test :-
The Oil/ Air Cooler shall be subjected to an Ultimate Pressure
Test in accordance with para 4.3.5.
Test conditions : P = 520 kPa, Temperature Of Oil = 293 ± 10 K
Oil leakage shall be measured and recorded.
21. Cycle Test ( Fatigue) :-
The Oil / Air Cooler shall be subjected to a Pressure Cyclic Test in accordance with the requirements of this specification.
Test conditions : T oil = 393 ± 5 K
Pressure Proof = 0 and 450 kPa
Number of cycles : 100 000
22. Thermal Cycling Test :-
The Unit shall be designed to withstand 10000 thermal cycles at an ambient temperature of
130°C, cooling air temperature of 15°C and Oil temperature as define
Other Aerospace, Aviation and Aeronautical testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs include :
Need Aerospace, Aviation and Aeronautical Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Aerospace, Aviation and Aeronautical request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Materials Laboratory needed for basic testing of acrylic polymers r adhesive applications to include in our Technical Da... view
Product Testing Laboratory needed for functional and life testing of a Dryer Drive Motor to ensure it fits correctly to ... view