Save time and money searching! Find a Lab for all your laboratory testing and scientific research.
Gain new business by registering your laboratory.
Call us 24/7 1-855-377-6821 or send us an email.
Laboratory needed for multiple tests on Oil Cooling System including crash, vibration, contamination, fire, oil leakage, thermal cycling, etc:
1. Temperature & latitude test as per DO 160 Section 4 Category -B3.
2. Temperature Variation test as per DO 160 D Section 5 Category-A.
3. Fluid Suceptability test as per DO 160 D Section 11 Category-F.
4. Humidity test as per DO 160 D Section 6 Category-C.
5. Fungus test as per DO 160 D Section 13 Category-F.
6. Salt Spray test as per DO 160 D Section 14 Category-S.
7. Water Proofness test as per DO 160 D Section 10 Category-S.
8. Icing test as per DO 160 D Section 24.
9. Operation shocks & crash safety test as per DO 160 D Section 7 Helicopter Category.
10. Constant Acceleration test test as per MIL-STD-810 Method 513.5.
11. Vibration test as per DO 160 D Section 8 Category-R.
12. Fire test as per ISO 2685.
13. Contamination Test as per CS-E-840.
14. Fire test as per ISO 2685.
First 5 minutes testing with air / oil flow simulating engine
running at minimum power rating (condition to be defined )
followed by 10 minutes with no air / oil flow (engine stop
condition) there shall be no oil spillage throughout the test
15. Contamination Test as per CS-E-840.
16. Fungus test as per DO 160 D Section 13 Category-F.
Test Condition :-
This test to be carried out in test chamber where air
temperature 30±1°C and relative humidity _85%. During the
test, OCS shall not be operating.
17. Image 1 for Performance test.
18. Image 2 for pressure drop test.
19. Proof Pressure Test :-
Test conditions : P= 450 kPa,
Temperature Of Oil = 293 ± 10 K (20°C ± 10°C)
20. Ultimate Pressure Test :-
The Oil/ Air Cooler shall be subjected to an Ultimate Pressure
Test in accordance with para 4.3.5.
Test conditions : P = 520 kPa, Temperature Of Oil = 293 ± 10 K
Oil leakage shall be measured and recorded.
21. Cycle Test ( Fatigue) :-
The Oil / Air Cooler shall be subjected to a Pressure Cyclic Test in accordance with the requirements of this specification.
Test conditions : T oil = 393 ± 5 K
Pressure Proof = 0 and 450 kPa
Number of cycles : 100 000
22. Thermal Cycling Test :-
The Unit shall be designed to withstand 10000 thermal cycles at an ambient temperature of
130°C, cooling air temperature of 15°C and Oil temperature as define
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Contract Laboratory can help you with all your Aerospace, Aviation and Aeronautical testing, analysis, scientific research and development, inspection, certification, engineering, failure investigation, and product development needs including:
Need Aerospace, Aviation and Aeronautical Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a Aerospace, Aviation and Aeronautical request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Electrical Laboratory needed for IEC Compliance testing to IEC 62561-7 LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEM COMPONENTS (LPSC), P... view
Europe Company needs Eastern Europe Laboratory to provide it's food intolerance tests from hair samples. view