Contract Research Organization (CRO) needed that has large scale production capacity for the analysis of soluble sugars.
The CRO must have:
1. Dionex IC equipment with PAD detection to utilize the client's in-house methods.
2. Enough capacity to analyze 1000+ samples in 2 weeks with an average run time of approximately 40 minutes. Most likely this will be a minimum of 3 dedicated instruments.
You MUST provide the following information;
1. Full Contact information of the CRO Contact Person
2. Description of Organization
3. Relevant Equipment Available (including model numbers and quantity)
4. Relevant Techniques
5. Method Development Capabilities
6. Approximate Maximum Capacity
7. Approximate Pricing
8. Staff Available (number and description)
Need Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
Asia Contract Laboratory needed for air purifier testing to one of the following 3 Test Standards: 1. JEM Japan 2. AH... view
Organization looking to purchase the following for their laboratory ;01 X VIRAL LOAD MACHINE C/W MONITOR/PRINTER/REAGENT... view