Contract Laboratory is the first and leading platform for expediting laboratory testing and scientific research. Find, compare and communicate with Laboratories and Lab Suppliers. Quickly and easily.
Contract Research Organization (CRO) needed that has large scale production capacity for the analysis of soluble sugars.
The CRO must have:
1. Dionex IC equipment with PAD detection to utilize the client's in-house methods.
2. Enough capacity to analyze 1000+ samples in 2 weeks with an average run time of approximately 40 minutes. Most likely this will be a minimum of 3 dedicated instruments.
You MUST provide the following information;
1. Full Contact information of the CRO Contact Person
2. Description of Organization
3. Relevant Equipment Available (including model numbers and quantity)
4. Relevant Techniques
5. Method Development Capabilities
6. Approximate Maximum Capacity
7. Approximate Pricing
8. Staff Available (number and description)
Members of our Laboratory Outsourcing Network can use our online platform to communicate with the Lab Requestor, submit responses with quotes and have access to more information such as budget, location required, etc.
Need Testing or Scientific Research?
Save time and money searching. Simply, submit a request to find the laboratories or lab suppliers that best meet your needs.
LEGAL /LONG-TERM TESTING Drug Screening Company looking for USA Clinical Laborator ywith MRO for hair testing and Peth t... view
Spectroscopy ICP-OES, axial, sub-ppb detection limits, low hours FT-IR, specular reflectance, cells, etc UV/visible, ... view