Contract Laboratory has received the following Textiles and Fabrics Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party Textiles and Fabrics Laboratories to perform their Textiles and Fabrics Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a Textiles and Fabrics laboratory that would like more information on these Textiles and Fabrics projects, please visit our registration page or call toll us free 1-855-377-6821.
Materials laboratory needed for flammability of industrial, coated textiles to two BS Specifications including: BS 7837:1996,Specification for flammability performance for textiles used in the construction of marquees and similar textile structures BS 5438:1989, Methods of test for flammability of textile fabrics when subjected to a small igniting flame applied to the face or bottom edge of vertically oriented specimens
LONG-TERM TESTING FDA GLP textiles laboratory needed for testing to provide profilometry data on our fabric samples used in medical / performance clothing products. We are interested in determining if this analysis could help us quantify texture between fabric samples.
Materials laboratory needed for measuring heat insulation properties of clothing insulation to the current industry standard for hand warmers. The laboratory would need to be able to measure temperature of the hand warmers every five or ten minutes over a period of several hours. The testing environment needs to emulate natural conditions, and the temperature of the environment would need to be below freezing during testing.
Home furnishings company needs textile laboratory for BS testing of inner fibers of duvet quilts to BS 5335 Test Standard for Continental quilts containing fillings other than feather and/or down including dimensional tolerances, thermal resistance, color fastness, dimensional changes, seams, marking, grades (quality), specimen preparation, dimensional measurement, thermal testing, and drape determination.
Medical Device Laboratory needed for microbiology and physical testing of medical drapes and surgical gowns to several EN ISO standards:
1. EN ISO 22612 Resistance to Microbial Penetration - Dry,
2. EN ISO 22610 Resistance to Microbial Penetration - Wet,
3. EN ISO 11737-1 Cleanliness - Microbial,
4. EN ISO 9073-10 Cleanliness - Particulate Matter/Linting,
5. EN 20811 Resistance to Liquid Penetration
6. EN ISO 13938-1 Bursting Strength - Dry,
7. EN ISO 13938-1 Bursting Strength - Wet,
8. EN 29073-3 Tensile Strength - Dry and,
9. EN 29073-3 Tensile Strength - Wet
Materials laboratory needed for integrity / life expectancy testing of PVDF and Tedlar used in Supported Structure industry and Fabric Structure industry. The textiles are used in products that have a life expectancy of 20 years and need weathering verification over time that the textiles hold up to the elements like sun, rain, etc.
LONG-TERM TESTING Materials laboratory needed for ASTM & FED-STD textiles testing for non-fibrous and soluble materials content using soxhlet extraction procedure to FED-STD-191 and absence of detectable silicone grease and oil determined by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) analysis by sample extractions using ASTM D 1836
UK Company needs a laboratory to test Adipic Acid as a raw material for to be used in manufacturing for:
2. Heavy metals residue (to the ppm and ppb levels)
3. Other impurities such as byproducts from the manufacturing process (succinic acid, Caproic acid ? etc.)
4. Volatile and semi-volatile impurities. (by LCMS for example)
Company needs materials laboratory for Failure Analysis Testing of welded seam strength in air supported structures made out PVDF 28oz vinyl fabric. The seams of the fabric are RF welded together to create the structure and we have been having some issues with our seam strength lately
Company developing new line of towels needs consumer products laboratory for laundering test study: AATCC 96 testing (Dimensional Stability to Commercial Laundry). to show they can withstand frequent high-temp commercial laundry conditions at our customers' large yoga studios. I need to reach below temperatures:wash = 170F (at least)dry = 190F (at least)
Materials laboratory needed for surgical gowns testing
- NFPA Standards - Standards for the use of Inhalation Anesthetics.
- ASTM 1670, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Protective Clothing Materials to Synthetic Blood.
- ASTM 1671 Test Method for Resistance of Protective Clothing Materials to Penetration by Bloodborne Pathogens Using Viral Penetration as a Test System.
- ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012, Liquid Barrier Perfrmance and Classification of Protective Apparel and Drapes Intended for Use in Health Care Facilities.
- ASTM F2407-06, Standard Specification for Surgical Gowns Intended for Use in HEalthcare Facilities.
- ASTM F1670-08/F1670M-08, Standard Tests Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to penetration by synthetic blood.
- ASTM F1671/ F1671M -13, Standard Test Method for Resistance of materials using in proetctive clothing to penetration by blood-borne phatogens using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage Penetration as A
Textiles laboratory needed for ASTM Testing to test method ASTM D4970/D4970-2010 for pilling test for bed sheets?
For our bed sheets we want them to last upto 50 cycles assuming people wash sheets once a week. (our product warranty is for 1 yr). what do you think will be the most accurate number of cycles to run for pilling to test a fabric that can last upto 50 washing cycles? Maybe 1000 cycles?
LONG-TERM TESTING Manufacturer needs US Textiles laboratory needed for washing testing on a garment( Baseball cardigan) produced in Europe for US brand.
Please specify costs for washing-test and how long do you need to issue report after you received our production-sample