Contract Laboratory has received the following incoming Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party Spill Management and Containment Laboratories to perform their Spill Management and Containment Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a Spill Management and Containment laboratory that would like more information on these Spill Management and Containment projects, please visit Register Laboratories or call toll free 1-855-377-6821.
Materials laboratory needed for ASTM testing for fire extinguisher compliance and safety testing to meet AHRI standards using the following guidelines:
- Purity (according to ASTM D6806)
- Acidity (according to AHRI 2008 Appendix C to 700-2014 Part 1, to be confirmed by the 2BTP producer)
- Water content (according to AHRI 2008 Appendix C to 700-2014 Part 2)
- Nonvolatile residue (according to AHRI 2008 Appendix C to 700-2014 Part 3)
- Suspended matter or sediment (visual inspection during Nonvolatile residual test)
- Presence of Stabilizers (FTIR spectrum analysis to be performed)