Contract Laboratory has received the following incoming Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party Safety Equipment and Products Laboratories to perform their Safety Equipment and Products Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a Safety Equipment and Products laboratory that would like more information on these Safety Equipment and Products projects, please visit Register Laboratories or call toll free 1-855-377-6821.
Materials laboratory needed for ASTM testing for fire extinguisher compliance and safety testing to meet AHRI standards using the following guidelines:
- Purity (according to ASTM D6806)
- Acidity (according to AHRI 2008 Appendix C to 700-2014 Part 1, to be confirmed by the 2BTP producer)
- Water content (according to AHRI 2008 Appendix C to 700-2014 Part 2)
- Nonvolatile residue (according to AHRI 2008 Appendix C to 700-2014 Part 3)
- Suspended matter or sediment (visual inspection during Nonvolatile residual test)
- Presence of Stabilizers (FTIR spectrum analysis to be performed)
Materials laboratory needed for IEST and ASTM Clean Room Gloves Testing: 1 Tensile Strength ASTM D412 2 Ultimate Elongation ASTM D412 3 Surface Resistivity @50%RH ESD/EOS S11.11 4 MVTR 5 Shedding and extractables - IEST RP-CC005.4 LPC ? 0.5 ?m, Cl?, NO3-, Zn2+, SO42+, Na?, K?, Ca2+, Al3+, Fe3+, Cu2+, Total NVR in IPA
Materials Laboratory needed for ANSI Testing of Latex Coated Multipurpose Work Glove to be ANSI rated for Cut and Abrasion Resistance as demonstrated by an independent laboratory testing report (if certified to ANSI/ISEA-2016, Cut Level A2 and Abrasion Level 3). Thank you so much for your assistance in this matter.
Materials laboratory needed for surgical gowns testing - NFPA Standards - Standards for the use of Inhalation Anesthetics.
- ASTM 1670, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Protective Clothing Materials to Synthetic Blood.
- ASTM 1671 Test Method for Resistance of Protective Clothing Materials to Penetration by Bloodborne Pathogens Using Viral Penetration as a Test System.
- ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012, Liquid Barrier Perfrmance and Classification of Protective Apparel and Drapes Intended for Use in Health Care Facilities.
- ASTM F2407-06, Standard Specification for Surgical Gowns Intended for Use in HEalthcare Facilities.
- ASTM F1670-08/F1670M-08, Standard Tests Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to penetration by synthetic blood.
- ASTM F1671/ F1671M -13, Standard Test Method for Resistance of
Asia Materials laboratory needed for ASTM Testing to ASTM F1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens Using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage Penetration as a Test System and ASTM F903, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Liquids
India Materials Laboratory needed for glove testing for ANSI ASTM F1790: Level 4 certification for our gloves.
Large company needs analytical chemistry laboratory for shea butter testing for determining the % of fatty acids and other components in shea butter.
Physical laboratory needed for cut resistant testing to ANSI/ISEA 105 to test industrial glove cut resistant level. Please specify how much it costs and what's the lead time from sample receiving.
LEGAL: USA (Texas preferred) laboratory needed for safety google testing with ability for expert witness
Canada optical laboratory needed to conduct light transmittance tests on two pairs of safety goggles, which claim to filter a specific spectrum of visible light. (Either Light Transmittance Testing or Colour Transmittance Testing may be appropriate).
Further samples may be provided in the future, if the testing is concluded successfully.