Contract Laboratory has received the following incoming Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Laboratories to perform their Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) laboratory that would like more information on these Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) projects, please visit Register Laboratories or call toll free 1-855-377-6821.
Materials Laboratory needed for ANSI Testing of Latex Coated Multipurpose Work Glove to be ANSI rated for Cut and Abrasion Resistance as demonstrated by an independent laboratory testing report (if certified to ANSI/ISEA-2016, Cut Level A2 and Abrasion Level 3). Thank you so much for your assistance in this matter.
Materials laboratory needed for surgical gowns testing - NFPA Standards - Standards for the use of Inhalation Anesthetics.
- ASTM 1670, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Protective Clothing Materials to Synthetic Blood.
- ASTM 1671 Test Method for Resistance of Protective Clothing Materials to Penetration by Bloodborne Pathogens Using Viral Penetration as a Test System.
- ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012, Liquid Barrier Perfrmance and Classification of Protective Apparel and Drapes Intended for Use in Health Care Facilities.
- ASTM F2407-06, Standard Specification for Surgical Gowns Intended for Use in HEalthcare Facilities.
- ASTM F1670-08/F1670M-08, Standard Tests Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to penetration by synthetic blood.
- ASTM F1671/ F1671M -13, Standard Test Method for Resistance of
Asia Materials laboratory needed for ASTM Testing to ASTM F1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens Using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage Penetration as a Test System and ASTM F903, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Liquids