Contract Laboratory has received the following incoming Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party Marine, Nautical and Fisheries Laboratories to perform their Marine, Nautical and Fisheries Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a Marine, Nautical and Fisheries laboratory that would like more information on these Marine, Nautical and Fisheries projects, please visit Register Laboratories or call toll free 1-855-377-6821.
ISO 17025/ILAC certifed laboratory needed for wild freshwater Asian carp testing.
1. Laboratory issued detailed and full test report according to the accepted standard
2. Manufacturer is QMS certified (ISO 9001.)
3. Copy of Quality control report shall be provided (Routine tests) and shall demonstrate effectiveness of the conformity system
4. List of equipment used in testing (include name of the apparatus, name of related test, manufacturer name, model number.)
5. Calibration Certificates
6. Quality Management System Certificate (ISO 9001, TS16949, ISO 13485, etc) and any other document relevant for products evaluation (copies of quality marks, technical datasheets, etc)- if available.