Contract Laboratory has received the following Environmental and Ecology Laboratory Test Requests which need to be fulfilled! These Laboratory Test Requests are received from a variety of sources ranging from start-up companies to large, multinational Fortune 500 corporations, international organizations, well-respected universities and government agencies that are actively seeking Independent, Third-Party Environmental and Ecology Laboratories to perform their Environmental and Ecology Testing, Analysis, Assays, Product Development, Scientific Research Experiments, Inspections, Certifications, and Engineering Projects. If you are a Environmental and Ecology laboratory that would like more information on these Environmental and Ecology projects, please visit our registration page or call toll us free 1-855-377-6821.
Test Request 17-01639
Test Request 17-01567
Environmental microbiology laboratory needed forsurface and air sample testing for fungal identification and semi-quantitation on Air-O-Cell spore trap cassettes. For the surface samples, testing is for fungal identification and semi-quantitation on tape lifts, swabs, and bulk samples.
Test Request 17-01313
Environmental laboratory needed for ground water matrix testing including for Isotopes of Ra226, Ra 228, O18, H2, N15, O18, Sr87, Sr86, CFC11, CFC12, CFC113, SF6, H3, C14, C13, C12, Krypton-85, Delta S-32, Delta S-34, Noble gases In water, and Dissolved atmospheric gases(N2,O2,CH4,Ar,4He)
Test Request 17-01112
Environmental microbiology laboratory needed for microbial analysis of soil samples for the following analyses:
Hetrotrophic Plate Count (HPC) bacteria, total coliforms, fecal coliforms, Enterococci, fecal strep, Salmonella, E. coli, Legionella, Amoeba (Naegleria fowleri), Helminth ova, parasites, (Cryptosporidium and Giardia), coliphages, and enteric viruses (enteroviruses).
Test Request 17-00974
Environmental laboratory needed for EPA sludge TCLP leachability testing by EPA 1311 of a sludge sample and chemical analysis of the following compounds:
Heptachlor + Heptachlor epoxide
Methyl Ethyl Ketone
2,4,5 TP (Silvex)
Test Request 17-00934
LONG-TERM TESTING Large UK consulting firm needs geological laboratory for monthly geotechnical soil tests including: sulphate reducing bacteria/reduction/oxidation potential/pH (corrosivity test), electrical resistivity, XRD test, resonant column, cyclic shear strength under combined average and cyclic loads for triaxial and direct simple shear (DSS) stress paths, creep data to define loss of strength under sustained load, remoulded soil consolidation characteristic (compressibility and permeability), reconsolidated remoulded soil strength characteristics, and thixotropy.
Test Request 17-00927
Test Request 17-00917
Test Request 17-00858
University researcher needs environmental laboratory for water testing for the amount of Glyphosate in at least 9 water samples. Analysis is part of graduate research study on the effects of round-up on insect larvae and involves treatment of water at 3 different concentration.
Test Request 17-00738
Environmental chemistry laboratory needed for water and sediment analysis for the following antibiotics by SPE:
Test Request 17-00724
UK geology laboratory needed for clay testing for suitability for end uses as clay bricks, tiles, ceramics etc. Scope of testing to include:
An initial gradient firing on each borehole material (10 samples) to determine the firing temperature / colour related to each clay test piece after first milling to a suitable particle size range for clay brick manufacture.
Stage 2 work scope
The following tests will be carried out on the sample as received borehole material (10 samples):
· Particle size distribution - to be determined using both the sedigraph and dry sieving method, to cover the full size range of particles from millimetres to microns. The results would be collated to provide a full particle size distribution.
· XRF Analysis (with Loss on Ignition) - to be carried out to determine the bulk inorganic composition of the following 19 elemental oxides: SiO2, TiO2, CaO, MgO, K2O, Na2O, P2O5, Cr2O3, Mn3O4, ZrO2, HfO2, Al2O3, Fe2, PbO, ZnO, BaO, SrO, SnO2, CuO and SO3 (SO3 reported as remaining after loss on ignition fusion and is not for an accurate SO3 figure).
· Soluble Sulphate using Ion Chromatography on water soluble extract from each borehole.
· Total Carbon & Total Sulphur using the Leco total combustion technique to determine the percentage total sulphur and total carbon of each borehole material.
Stage 3 work scope
The following processing to take place on each borehole material to prepare fired specimens (5 samples selected after stage 2):
· Dried and Fired Shrinkages on five (5) appropriate prepared clay samples: to be tested for each borehole material to determine both the dried shrinkage from green state to after drying at 110 C, and shrinkage from being dried at 110 C to fully fired specimens. The firing temperature will be confirmed for each borehole material after the initial gradient firing.
· Water Absorption - on five (5) appropriate prepared clay samples: to be tested for each fired borehole material
· Summary Report - Summarizing all data with conclusions on the best materials for brick making, referencing typical brick properties.
· Fired samples retained to use as reference samples
Test Request 17-00548
Environmental laboratory needed for radioactivity testing of soil
a. Gamma Spectrometry (direct measurement) - product must emit less ionising radiation than the global median for soils, namely:
CK < 400 Bq / kg;
CRa < 35 Bq / kg; and
CTh < 30 Bq / kg.
b. Chemical Composition (indirect measurement) - the finished product must not contain more than:
U8 mg /kg;
Th15 mg /kg;
K5% by mass.
Test Request 17-00227
OECD compliant and EPA GLP Environmental toxicology laboratory needed for large suite of toxicology tests on pesticide.
OECD 401/20/23/25 Acute Oral Toxicity
OECD 402 Acute Dermal Toxicity
OECD 403 Acute Inhalation Toxicity
OECD 404 Acute Dermal Irritation
OECD 405 Acute Eye Irritation/Corrosion
OECD 406/29/42 Skin sensitisation
OECD 407 Repeated Dose 28-day Oral Toxicity Study in Rodents
OECD 408 Repeated Dose 90-day Oral Toxicity Study in Rodents
OECD 410 Repeated Dose Dermal Toxicity: 21/28-day Study
OECD 471 Bacterial Reverse Mutation Test
OECD 473 In Vitro Mammalian Chromosome Aberration Test or 474
Mammalian Erythrocyte Micronucleus Test
It is also likely that following successful testing we will need to move to other standard toxicity, metabolism and environmental studies. Appreciate confirmation of your abilities here.
Test Request 17-00194
GLP metallurgical laboratory needed for AOAC 2006.03 standard or EPA6010/6020 testing for Aresenic, Cadmium, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Nickel, Lead, Selenium, and Zinc.
Also, need Hg analysis using EPA747A or 7471A or 7473 or 7474. Digestion for EPA methods: 3050B/3010/3020/3051.
Test Request 17-00083
Research and Development Laboratory needed for product development studies for the development of new concentrated granulated fertilizer material processed from zeolite material (sand) into concentrate with the highest possible purity (using magnetic separation), and then from concentrate produce granulated fertilizer/material.
Test Request 17-00049