Save time and money searching! Find a Lab for all your laboratory testing and scientific research.
Gain new business by registering your laboratory.
Call us 24/7 1-855-377-6821 or Send us an email.
St. Luke's Tower, 12F
Tokyo, 104-0044 JP
SNBL services include validated analytical methods to analyze TK,PK,PD,and biomarkeres, in-house quality report writers and early clinical consultative services from our Phase I experts at two of our Phase I facilities.
Our preclinical testing services and facilities are in place to support the following programs:
1. General Toxicology-including DRF,MTD,Single,Repeat dose studies in mice, rats, rabbits, dogs and monkeys
2. Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology-in mice, rats, rabbits and monkeys
3. Pharmacology-including in vitro and in vivo safety pharmacology studies
4. Genotoxicity-in vitro and in vivo studies
5. Carcinogenicity-2 years studies in mice and rats, and 6 month studies in rasH2 transgenic and p53 knockout mice
6. Analytical Services-RI labeled and non-labeled compound analysis and immunoassay -PK/TK&PD,ADME studies,and Hormone and biomarker assay
7. Special studies-Immunotoxicology,Phototoxicity, Local irritation, etc.