The MNG R&D Team supports the diagnosis, study and treatment of a broad range of genetic and metabolic disorders. Equipped with advanced research knowledge and cutting-edge testing equipment, we leverage extensive diagnostic and investigative techniques to align functional studies with genetic studies-applicable for many disease categories.
Our custom R&D services can benefit a variety of organizations. For example, our R&D Team can offer grant sub-contracting services. We also work with various foundations that serve people with epilepsy, Leigh disease, muscular dystrophy and many other genetic conditions.
Indispensable flexibility, expertise and accuracy
Working with our MD- and PhD-level personnel, our research partners enjoy expert guidance as well as the highest quality interpretation and recommendations possible with a focus on:
- Flexibility - Studies can be developed for an individual gene or large panels; our lab is well suited for high volume testing.
- Reliability - All testing is run in a CLIA- and CAP- certified lab. Our capabilities and reputation mean our results can be trusted.
- Sample integrity - Ongoing internal R&D is dedicated to continuously improving sample integrity.
- Speed - We meet your turnaround times while preserving accuracy and providing quality service.
The MNG Laboratories R&D Team works to deliver meaningful results by combining experience with diverse testing options, such as:
- High complexity metabolic testing
- Biochemical testing
- Cell culture based analyses
- Genetic analyses (e.g., Next-Generation Sequencing, deletion/duplication, etc.)
Our sample collection kits for these tests can be branded to your organization-complete with custom requisition forms-so participants are comfortable participating in a study with a name they know and trust. And as usual, every test kit comes with inbound and return FedEx Priority Overnight® shipping.