Cell Applications, Inc. Services :
PRIMARY CELL ISOLATION - Small to Large Lots - Normal Cells - Disease Cells - Unique Donor Profiles - 3D Cell Models - Fresh Proliferating Cells - Frozen Cells - Tissue Procurement - Isolation - Expansion - Passaging - Subculture - Cryopreservation - Plating in Dishes, Flasks or Multi-Well Plates - Pre-screening for common cell-specific signal pathways or surface markers - Test results: Free of HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, mycoplasma, bacteria, and fungi
MEDIA PREPARATION - Cell-Specific Optimization - Custom Ingredients - Sterile Filtration - Small or large lots - Buffering - Basal Media - Conditioned Media - Culture Media - Differentiation Media - Growth Media - Induction Media - Plating Media - Freezing Media - Serum-Free Media - Starvation Media - Xeno- Free Media - Media Supplements - Reagents - Quality Control Bioassays: Cells tested for ability to promote cell proliferation, attachment, spreading or other cell-specific behavior, cell phenotype confirmation - Sterility Testing: Negative for bacteria, yeast and fungi.
GENERATION OF INDUCED PLURIPOTENT STEM CELLS (iPSC)
- Cell Function & Behavior - Adhesion - Angiogenesis - Apoptosis - Attachment - Chemotaxis - Migration - Neurite Outgrowth - Proliferation - Spreading - Tube Formation - Wound Healing
- Cell Analysis - Colorimetric Cell Staining - DiI-Ac-LDL Assay - MTT Assay - Cytotoxicity - Compound Screening - Drug Screening - ELISA - Immunoassay - Proliferation - Viability
- Molecular Biololgy - Beta Galactosidase - Gene Expression - Luciferase Reporters - Reporter Gene Assays - Transcriptional Analysis - Transfection
- Imaging & Microscopy - Confocal Microscopy - Fluorescence Imaging - Fluorescent Cell Staining - Histochemistry - Live Cell Imaging - Time Lapse Cell Imaging
- Data - Raw Data - Data Analysis - Graphical Out - IC50 - Triplicates - Positive & Negative Controls
- Formats - Multi-Well Plate Assays - Normal Cells vs. Disease Cells
- Custom Generation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (HiPSC) - More time for research. Less time preparing cells - On-demand iPSC production - HiPSC expansion - Differentiation of iPSC-derived cells - Disease models - Multi-Cell Differentiation - Reproducible differentiation - Many lines in parallel - Multiple mutations from single donor - Single cell type from multiple donors - Efficient - Fast expansion time - Resource-friendly - Fewer steps - Higher productivity - Unprecedented Scale - Massively parallel production - Large quantities of iPSC-derived cells Can make 1 Million to 1 Billion or more HiPSC per lot - expanded in a week - Cost-efficient, modular, scale-able protocol
3D CELL BIOLOGY & BIOPRINTING
- Tissue Engineering - Spheroid Fusion - Cyfuse Biomedial Partnership - Regenova Bio 3D Printer - Three Dimensional - Robotic - Tissue Design Software - Skin Engineering - 3D Skin Model - 3D Airway Model - 3D Cell Culture - 3D Cell Models - Blood Vessel Generation
3D Cell-Based Tissue Models -
Our 3D Cell Models include Airway, with Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells differentiated into a pseudostriated epithelium, and Skin, where Human Epidermal Keratinocytes are differentiated into stratified squamous epithelium. Both serve as highly physiological three dimensional tissue models for in vitro studies, providing excellent cellular systems to study epithelial function and disease. The models, created by growing cells on inserts with a liquid/air interface and specialized culture conditions, are offered pre-formed or as a kit containing all necessary materials and detailed instructions.
Cellular Disease Models -
Primary cells and paired media have been optimized for pharmaceutical drug discovery efforts addressing genetic and autoimmune disorders, injury, inflammation and more. These cellular disease models include Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Osteoarthritis (OA), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and Type II Diabetes (T2D). We are also happy to prepare custom disease cell panels for your specific screening requirements.
- Total RNA - Poly A+RNA - RNA Purification - Cell RNA - Tissue RNA - Specific Amounts (ug) per vial - RNA Quality Control: Distinct 28S & 18S ribosomal RNA, no visible Genomic DNA contamination, RT-PCR amplification, Northern Blot analysis, Primers designed to detect mRNA for genes of interest to confirm cell phenotype Transfection
- CytofectT Transfection Kits contain a new class of unique chemical reagent formulations specifically optimized for transfecting primary cells, all in one complete, affordable system, with high efficiency and low toxicity.